Saturday, January 10, 2015

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

I had a really nice Christmas in Colorado.  :)  We did our usual things like playing games, having dinners, going to church, hanging out with family and friends... but, this year I decided to buy my family and I tickets to a show in Denver as their Christmas gifts.  I booked dinner at a great new Polish restaurant called Belvedere (my Dad is Polish), and then headed out to Lannie's Clock Tower for a night of Motown Legends Revue!  It was a great night of culture and family time.  Belvedere's was excellent and brought back great memories of my Grandma, and the Motown Legends Revue was a blast!!  Lots of singing and dancing and truffle popcorn and silliness!  :)

I also had some heart to hearts with family members this year.  It was a good time for reconnection.  

No comments: