Thursday, April 4, 2013

This guy


Aatman -- caught in an unintended model pose.... I hit the capture button sooner than he expected.  :)

It's been a week and a half and I already miss him like crazy.  I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make it through the next 10 + weeks without him, but when he comes back we're going on an anniversary/birthday (his) trip to Boston, so I'm hanging on to thoughts of a nice celebration once all of this is over.  I can't wait until we're in each others arms watching the fireworks on the 4th of July....

Aatman went to MIT, so he's anxious to show me around campus, take me to the best sushi in Boston, and show me all of the murals he's worked on, among countless other things he'd like to do while we're there.  :)

I have an impressively smart and talented boyfriend whom, I have to admit, also knows how to spoil me, take care of me, make me laugh, make me feel secure, inspire me, challenge me, and just hold me in the most perfect way.

I'm anxiously awaiting his return.... 

No comments: