Thursday, August 23, 2012

tick tock

This week I'm taking it easy.  It's been in a bit of a whirlwind with the travel, the boy, the show...

By the way, Teresa's bachelorette party was de-lightful.  :)  ...and, I went to the World of Dance with Michael which was awesome.  AWESOME. 

Anyway, as you may know, show planning consumes half of my brain from the moment I commit to a date until the moment I pay the performers.  The process makes me feel alive and stressed out, and generally preoccupied...and, I love every minute of it.  I have no idea how I've managed to facilitate bringing together such talented people to remind us of the importance of -- art.  It's amazing to me.  At every show, I see people challenge themselves and grow....

I am grateful and happy and, you know, terrified.  :)

No comments: