Thursday, July 15, 2010

roses

I was asked if I'd sold my soul to the devil... "You haven't aged a bit." He said.

I hadn't seen him in 9 years, and swore if I never saw him again it would be too soon...

"What's your secret?".

I replied, "I don't know...I laugh a lot...?".

He was the director of a show I worked on when I first moved to California. I was a first time (and last time) stage manager. I remember sitting in the theater with my stomach in knots trying to figure out how the hell I had gotten there.

Journal entry from April 21, 2001 -
"Deep breath...and now... Can I call this peace? But a peace of what...with life ...screaming at me.
So, I sit in the dark...let the candles flicker... and the wine...drip...slowly...into every inch that I can't reach.".

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: