Sunday, May 16, 2010

Theatre

This is a picture of a wall at the Thick House where I spent a good portion of my weekend.

I've managed to become acquainted with a lovely casting director in the Bay Area. I told her right away that I was a beginning actor (cause I like to shoot myself in the foot like that), but she seems to have taken a liking to me and has given me opportunities to read stage directions for new plays at table readings and for workshopping. They pay me to read stage directions, and I get to rub elbows with professional Bay Area actors. :)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

me said...

You get paid to read stage directions? NICE and fucking hell, dude. I could pay my rent if I got paid for all the stage directions I read. Too bad I don't even get paid for the shows I'm in.