Monday, August 17, 2009

Montezuma death flu... and deer!

Last Monday morning at about 5am, I was hit with the worst stomach pain I think I've ever experienced... It turned out to be some bizarre stomach flu that lasted all day Monday and into Tuesday. Completely wiped me out.

By Wednesday, the pain had subsided, but I was still in a bad way -- although, starting to get some energy back. On Thursday, I headed back to work. Sometimes you just gotta fight it.

Unfortunately, this week was kind of shot because of the death flu... Fighting or no fighting, if your body say no, you gotta listen. The only thing I really did this week was head up to Maureen and Dave's for a BBQ on Saturday night! They have such a great place in Mill Valley and this time when we were there, there were three deer running around in their backyard. :)

Ah, nature and good friends...but my stomach bug wasn't done with me... We headed out early from the BBQ, and no dragonboat practice for me today.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: