Friday, March 20, 2009

Lost on Supershuttle

Oh man - i'm on the Supershuttle heading to the airport and this guy has no idea where he's going! I just showed him how to turn onto Harrison St from the freeway off ramp and apparently he doesn't know how to read? When we got to Alabama St, as we were turning right in front of the sign, he asked if this was Alabama St. I'm completely car sick already from the crappy shocks.

I just showed him how to use the GPS to find the airport.

Yikes!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Dude. Supershuttle is baaaaad. More than once I've yelled at the driver to pull over and let me out. Then I drag my suitcase the rest of the way home. I just can't take it. I thank my lucky stars every day that BART is close to my house. Even if it wasn't, I'd rather cab to the nearest BART or MUNI tram station in order to avoid the stupidshittle.