Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I love NYC

There's way too much to tell... I was there for work, but did my best to soak in everything I could when I was free. I barely slept. At one point, I actually felt like I was hallucinating from lack of sleep.

I love New York!!

The highlights include:

The soon to be famous Holly Chou.
My brilliant and talented friend John Mok and some great live music.
Hanging out with Pattycake, my favorite baker's man.
Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater.
The Ninja Restaurant.
The Roommate Grace Hotel.
August: Osage County the play.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

me said...

You saw August! Were there any student rush tickets still?

kristen said...

what?! how did i leave a message for myself without knowing it... ? that's really confusing. i'm guessing this comment was from holly chou? because you're the one who told me about the student rush tix. i didn't get student rush. they said they didn't have any so i went to the booth. phenomenal show!!

Furrybluehouse said...

wow,
Great pictures, Kristen...NYC is a great place. =)